Who Gets A Space At Traders Village?
People starting a new business. People having a garage sale. People looking for another outlet for an existing business. People with hobbies they want to turn into income. Existing flea market dealers. Businesses wanting to move closeout merchandise without having to tie-up costly retail space. In other words, anyone with an idea, a product or creation who wants exposure to a large number of potential customers without high overhead and related expenses of most retail spaces.
How Can I Get A Space?
To get a reserved space, call the office starting Monday morning at 8:30 a.m. Your payment for the weekend is due by Thursday noon and can be renewed on Sunday before 6:00 p.m.
Note: Traders Village does not provide tables, however, tables may be rented for $8.00 per day.
What Types of Spaces are Available?
You can rent spaces by the day, weekend or the month.
$8.00 each per day, 8' x 30"
$279.00 per month
$334.00 per month for the corner
Open & Covered Reserved Spaces:
$195.00 per month
$55.00 per weekend
Open & Covered Reserved Spaces On Corner:
$219.00 per month
$60.00 per weekend
Open Non-Reserved Spaces:
$24.00 for Saturday
$30.00 for Sunday
- On Friday's starting at 7:00 am to 8:30 am, non-reservable sales spaces will be sold by PHONE ONLY. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- A maximum of two (2) sales spaces can be reserved per phone call, per vendor. All spaces must connect to each other.
- Vendor must present a valid I. D. that matches the name the space was reserved under.
- Payment for spaces will be accepted from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm on Friday.
- If payment is not received by 4:00 pm Friday, the spaces will be sold Saturday morning at 7:00 am on a first-come, first-served basis.
What Size Are The Selling Spaces?
Open lots are approximately 14' wide by 25' deep. Enclosed buildings are approximately 14' wide by 20' deep with a 5' overhang and an 8' high by 10' wide roll-up door.
Do You Rent Tables?
Yes, $8 per table, per day. They are 8' long by 30" wide.
What Are The Market Operating Hours?
Vendor gates open every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 a.m. Closing times vary seasonally.
What Can I Sell?
Dealers can sell anything that does not violate county, state or federal laws or is not on the Traders Village Restricted list. Traders Village does not allow the sale of food or drink products without a permission permit from Traders Village.
For a complete list of vendor operating rules and prohibited items please see Traders Village Operating Rules.
Do I Need A Sales Tax Permit?
Yes, Traders Village keeps all market dealers Sales Tax Permits on file for the State Comptroller's Office. If you do not have a Sales Tax Permit, please apply for one at the link below and bring your Sales Tax Permit to our office when you come in to rent space. It is easy!
How Do I Get To Traders Village?
We are just south of Highway 290 on N. Eldridge Road.
- Take Highway 290 out to West Road and N. Eldridge Road exit. Go under the freeway - south on Eldridge Road. We are 3/10 of a mile down on the right.
- Take the Katy Freeway (I-10) to N. Eldridge Road (Addicks Fairbanks) go north towards Highway 290 about 8 miles. We are 3/10 of a mile south of Highway 290 on the left.
How Many Dealers Do You Have?
The market averages about 1,500 dealers. The fall and spring months are our busiest seasons.