June 21st-30th 2021
CONCESSION STAND TEAM MEMBER
$8.25 an hour
Full Job Description
Concession Stand Worker Food Service
Reports to: Food Service Mgr. / Foodservice Asst. Mgr.
Starting pay $8.25
Under the supervision of the Concession Manager, provide concession stand items in an efficient and safe manner to the Traders Village patrons.
Meet with the concession Manager and the staff at least once a week to discuss operating procedures, rules, and schedules· Be neat at all times. Wear the assigned uniform· Report to work at least 15 minutes before scheduled to begin work· Know and abide by all concession stand rules· Not socialize with people while working at the concession stand· Assist with all aspects of cleaning the concession stand area directed by the Concession Manager· Assist in keeping concession area clean of trash, paper, etc.· Be polite and courteous· Inform the concession Manager of any problems· Request time off from the Concession Manager at least two weeks in advance.
Food preparation, cleaning stand, serving, cash handling.
During your first weekend, you can expect to take the TABC Certification Training and/ or Food Handlers Certification Course, and
learn safety procedures.
During your second weekend, you will begin food service preparation and serving and observe cashier operations.
During your third weekend you will be trained on cash handling procedures and registers.
16 yrs or older, pass a background check, good customer service skills, able to lift 40 lbs, able to work outside in heat/cold, able to stand for 6-8 hrs, able to work Saturday and Sunday
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.25 per hour
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
APPLY ONLINE AT OUR WEB SITE: